I’M Hotel is the latest property in the bustling city of makati pioneering many firsts in area -the first 5 star hotel along Makati Avene and the first Onsen Spa in the Philippines that also is considered as the largest urban spa property in the country as it opens.
Located just 800 meters away from the central business district it is exceptionally close to malls and entertainment centers of choice.
As it launches its soft opening in November 2016, I’M Hotel will be redefining the concept of luxury, by providing relevant and up to date features for the modern citizen. Every customer interaction is carefully tailored to customize their experience to be memorable every time.
The Largest Urban Spa in Manila with an Onsen Concept
Sprawling within an expansive 3800 sqm with over 6 storeys, I’M Onsen Spa is the largest state-of-the-art spa facility in the Philippines housing 69 beds while featuring a unique carbonated bath with technology imported from Japan.
- relaxation lounges
- Buffet restaurant featuring the most exquisite seasonal ingredients handpicked by renowned Chef King Fonacier.
- Private and Communal rooms
- Ensuited hot tubs.
Architecture, Room Design and Commissioned Art
Designed by renowned Singapore-based interior designer Suying Metropolitan Studio, the property is a picture of sophistication and elegance. Artwork has been supplied by the resident artist – Ms Bai Tian Yuan, a trained in Fine Arts and Interior Designer is a recipient of the highly prestigious UOB Painting of the Year Award has exclusively created pices to suit the theme of the hotel.
Glass-Bottomed Infinity Pool
The 50m infinity pool is both suitable for laps and lounging, and is an iconic element of the property. The pool can be seen upon entering the lobby as one looks up because it is glass-bottomed, instantly creating a connection between guests who are swimming and guests who are just about to enter the complex. Lounging Beds are positioned at an elevated platform above the pool serving as a fantastic vantage point for sunbathing and people-watching.
Thoughtful and Modern Dining Options
I’M Hotel has an array of dining options to cater to every taste, utilizing fresh local produce and organic herbs grown on the poolside garden. Empress Jade features modern Chinese cuisine and a contemporary take on traditional dimsum. Bloom restaurant serves up international fare with dishes that will satisfy the most discerning of taste buds. On the 40th floor rooftop, Antidote bar features bespoke cocktails and tapas. The highlight of the bar is a luminescent jellyfish tank, where diners can enjoy the ambient glow of these elegant creatures in the backdrop of the stunning cityscape.
I’M Hotel Club Lounge
The club lounge is a privilege reserved for a select few. Guests who book direct on the website or book the suite rooms will be accorded immediate access to the Club Lounge. Fashioned as a gentleman’s library, the Club lounge is an enchanting and inspiring space to conduct meetings, or simply indulge in a round of complimentary tapas and beverages.
Exclusively I’M Hotel Customized Amenities
- Bathtub Menu: Guests who book premium rooms have access to a dedicated bathtub atelier who will prepare a bath with scents of your choice, accompanied with a variety of light bites and beverages.
- Free Shuttle Service: I’M Hotel offers all staying guests a free shuttle service to important landmarks within the Makati city centre, making its exceptional location even more convenient.
- Complimentary Refreshments: To make all stays at I’M Hotel unforgettable, all guests will be treated to a welcome drink, cookies, turndown chocolates, and complimentary mini bar at varying points of their stay.
- Free Breakfast when Booking Direct: Guests who book direct on the website will get to enjoy a hearty buffet breakfast for 2 throughout their stay, immaculately prepared by Chef King Fonacier.
- Designer Bathroom Amenities: I’M Hotel is proud to use CrabTree & Evelyn bath amenities in all rooms and suites
I’M Hotel is located at Makati Avenue corner Kalayaan Avenue, Makati City
Mobile: (+63) 9980789877
This is a guest post